Once your project and paperwork is set up with our accounting department, you may finalize your rental. We rent most props on a 3 day basis. If you rent on Monday your return is due on Wednesday. Friday rentals are exempt from the third day as rentals are to be returned on Monday.
- First 3 days full price
- Second 3 days half price*
- Third 3 days half price*
- Fourth 3 days free*
*consecutive days only
Rental prices are generally about 10-20% of our valuation of the item. For example, an item valued at $100 usually rents for $10-$20 for the three days. Our valuation is not negotiable. If you disagree with our valuation, you are free to choose another item. Most of our props are handmade by us, so they are one-of-a-kind items.
We accept payment for rentals in cash, company checks, VISA, MasterCard and American Express via PayPal (a 4% service fee will be added to your invoice). A deposit is required for all rentals. You’ll need to leave a security deposit in the amount of the full valuation of the props rented, which we will keep if the props are damaged, lost, or destroyed. This can be your choice of a credit card authorization, a check which we will cash, or cash. Security deposits are fully refundable when the props come back on time, undamaged, and otherwise in the same condition as when they left.
Rented props may be picked up and returned during normal business hours, 9:30a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday. Inquire with us for special weekend arrangements. We do not usually deliver, but special arrangements can always be made under urgent circumstances. Currently we only offer our rental service in the South Florida area (Palm Beaches – The Keys).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All items must be picked up on a vehicle appropriate to the size of your rental. NO PICKUP TRUCKS.
- Invoices are due and payable before items will be released.
- Items must be returned within by the date on rental invoice/contract. Late deliveries charges accrue at 20% per day.
- Renter assumes full responsibility for lost or damaged goods (including items damaged in transit and items with existing repairs) and will be billed at retail value. Fees will be assessed by Marquesa Farms Prop Rental per full replacement value and are non-negotiable.
- Replacement/repair fees must be paid within one week of assessment or late fees will accrue.
- Soiled merchandise will be cleaned and billed.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPAIR DAMAGED PROPS YOURSELF.
- On set cancellation fees charged at 50% of item rental cost. Items cancelled day of pickup are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Moving blankets must be returned. Unreturned moving blankets will be charged at $25 per blanket.
- The rental of any item from Marquesa Farms Prop Rentals constitutes acceptance of the above policies.